For the first few decades after settlers began arriving in the area during the early 1840s, Plano, TX remained a sleepy little town. Since 1970, however, Plano has seen explosive growth decade after decade. The increased population attracted new businesses to provide the services and goods needed. Today, the homeowners and business owners in Plano frequently turn to Alpha Roofing for services such as emergency roof repairs, commercial roof replacements, metal roofing systems, asphalt shingle replacements, attic insulation, siding, gutters and other roofing-related services.
Plano, TX – The History
The arrival of the railroad in 1872 helped Plano to grow, but the town’s economy was highly dependent on farming and growth was slow. Between 1870 and 1910, the population increased from 155 to 1,258. However, as nearby Dallas grew, Plano grew. By 1960, the population of Plano was almost 3,700 people, and by 1970, there were more than 17,800 people living within the city limits of Plano.
During the 1970s, a number of major corporations relocated their headquarters to Plano, attracted by the town’s proximity to Dallas, the favorable tax rates, an educated workforce and a relatively low cost of living. Companies having major regional offices or headquarters in Plano include Frito-Lay, Pizza Hut, Rent-A-Center, FedEx Office, Main Event Entertainment and Cinemark. Attracting major employers has helped fuel additional growth, and in 2010, the population had exceeded 259,800.
Roofing Services in Plano
Plano has a diverse economic base that includes retailers, apartment complexes, restaurants, health care, manufacturing, office parks, educational facilities and entertainment venues. At Alpha Roofing, we serve all of these industries. The most-requested services in Plano include the following.
• Residential Roofing Plano, TX: The range of residential roofing services is extensive. This category includes roof inspections to assess hail and wind damage, roof repairs, the installation of gutters, chimney repairs and the installation of siding.
• Commercial Roofing Plano, TX: In Plano, commercial roofs are often low-slope or flat roofs. We are often asked to replace built-up roofing systems. We also have our own metal fabrication shop to produce custom gutters, vents and other metal accessories.
• Roof Repairs Plano TX: If a roof has failed or is in imminent danger of failing, the situation should be treated as an emergency and repairs expedited. A roof leak can ruin inventory, documents and equipment in a business or destroy the carpeting, furniture and art in a home. Moreover, the leak can damage floor joists, wall supports and rafters, resulting in repairs that can be costly as well as highly disruptive.
• Metal Roof Installation Plano, TX: Owners of commercial properties and homes are embracing metal roofs in increasing numbers. Metal roofs have long life expectancies, are offered in an extensive range of styles and require virtually no maintenance. However, metal roofing systems must be installed by an experienced contractor to avoid potential problems.
• Roofing Maintenance Plans Plano, TX: Preventive maintenance can help any product — including a roof — last longer. Preventive maintenance plans combine periodic inspections and other services to identify potential issues before they become major problems. These plans help ensure that the roof receives the routine maintenance needed for a long life while making it easier to budget for the services.
Alpha Roofing is a residential roofing and commercial roofing company that services the Plano, Tx area. We are committed to providing exceptional workmanship at reasonable rates to homeowners and commercial property owners in Plano. Our employees are knowledgeable, well-trained professionals who deliver quality results and outstanding customer service. We offer an extensive variety of services, including the replacement of commercial roofs and asphalt shingles, metal roof installation, roof inspections, metal fabrication, roof repairs, flashing repair, gutter and siding installation, chimney repairs, attic insulation and maintenance plans. For a free quote, use the online form to submit your information or call us at (512) 777-1086.