Kyle’s location — approximately 20 miles from Austin, 50 miles from San Antonio and less than 10 miles from San Marcos — has helped the town grow from fewer than 2,300 people in 1990 to almost 40,000 people today. The surge in population led to a boom in residential construction and attracted new businesses to serve the growing community. Increasingly, property owners in Kyle, TX are turning to Alpha Roofing for asphalt shingle installations, roof repairs, new siding, commercial roof replacements, metal fabrication, preventive maintenance programs, roof inspections and metal roof installations.
Kyle, TX | The History
Kyle was named for Fergus Kyle, the son of an early settler who arrived in the area around 1850. Fergus Kyle and another settler, David Moore, gave the railroad 200 acres of land in 1880 for the establishment of a town. The presence of the railroad helped attract businesses and residents from nearby Blanco and Mountain City. By 1882, Kyle’s population had grown to more than 500 people, reaching almost 800 by 1890.
The Kyle family remained influential in Texas. Fergus Kyle would become a state legislator, while his son Edwin would serve as the United States Ambassador to Guatemala. Mary Kyle Hartson, Edwin’s sister, was elected as the mayor of Kyle in 1937.
Throughout the 20th century, Kyle remained a small town with a limited economic base. However, the San Antonio and Austin metropolitan areas have experienced explosive growth in recent decades. Kyle’s growth has been influenced by the expansion of these nearby cities; Kyle is now one of the state’s fastest-growing cities.
Roofing Services in Kyle
As a rapidly growing city, Kyle continues to attract businesses from a variety of industries. At Alpha Roofing, we provide services to clients in all industries as well as homeowners in Kyle. Our clients include shopping centers, medical clinics, grocery stores, office parks, shopping centers, churches, restaurants, retailers and schools.
• Residential Roofing Kyle, TX: Residential roofing services that are often requested in Kyle include roof repairs and inspections to determine possible damage following a hailstorm or high-wind event. Customers also frequently ask us to repair their chimneys and install new siding.
• Commercial Roofing Kyle, TX: Owners of commercial buildings understand the many ways that a quality roof can add value to a property. We are often requested to replace flat or low-slope roofs in Kyle. In addition, many commercial customers ask us to fabricate custom metal trims, panels, vents and other specialty items.
• Roof Repair Kyle, TX: Most of the time, when we receive a request for an emergency roof repair, the roof is already leaking. However, if shingles or metal panels have been blown off, the roof has been damaged by a tree limb or the integrity of the roof has been compromised in some other manner, an emergency repair could prevent the leak that is sure to appear.
• Metal Roof Installation Kyle, TX: Modern metal roofs are available in many different colors and various styles. When correctly installed, these roofs are extremely long-lasting and visually appealing. However, only an experienced contractor having the right tools should attempt a metal roof installation.
• Roofing Maintenance Plan Kyle, TX: A roof’s life can be extended through a professional preventive maintenance plan. The details can vary by plan, but typical maintenance programs include regularly scheduled roof inspections, the removal of tree limbs endangering the roof’s health, limited repairs and debris removal.
If you own a business or home in Kyle, TX, Alpha Roofing can help you with your residential and commercial roofing-related needs. We have built our reputation on award-winning customer service, extraordinary craftsmanship and surprisingly affordable rates. We offer an extensive selection of services, including the installation of metal roofs, asphalt shingles, built-up roofing systems, siding,flashing, and skylights. We also offer moss and debris removal, chimney repairs, emergency roof repairs, maintenance programs and hail/wind inspections. We offer free quotes, so contact us today by completing our request form online or calling us at (512) 777-1086.