Anyone doubting the pride that the residents of Georgetown take in their homes and businesses need only look at the city’s historic downtown and well-preserved Victorian homes. However, Georgetown has also embraced modern architecture to support a population that has increased dramatically since 1980. Whether they need asphalt shingles replaced, a new built-up roofing system, emergency roof repairs, new siding, a metal roofing system, an inspection to evaluate storm damage, or another roof-related service, the people of Georgetown, TX know that they can count of Alpha Roofing for exemplary results.
Georgetown, TX – The History
During the prehistoric era, the area around Georgetown was home to Pleistocene cultures at least 11,000 years ago and possibly more than 13,000 years ago. The earliest occupants in recorded history were the Tonkawas, but other tribes also had small populations living in or traveling through the area.
European settlers began arriving in the 1840s, drawn by the area’s fertile soil, clear water and abundant timber. The land on which Georgetown was built was donated by an early settler, George Washington Glasscock, and the new town was named in his honor.
During the town’s first century or so, the economy was based primarily on agriculture. The arrival of the railroad and the founding of Southwestern University in the 1870s contributed to Georgetown’s growth, but the town did not experience a population boom until the last few decades of the 20th century. The construction of Interstate 35, the population boom in Austin, the completion of Lake Georgetown and the selection of the Georgetown area for a massive retirement community have all contributed to the city’s population and economic growth. Between 1950 and 2010, the population of Georgetown increased from less than 5,000 people to more than 47,000.
Georgetown Roofing Services
At Alpha Roofing, we provide roofing service to homeowners as well as commercial property owners. Our client base includes educational facilities, apartment complexes, retail stores, office parks, restaurants, health care facilities, religious institutions and hotels. Following are the types of services that are frequently requested by Georgetown property owners.
• Residential Roofing Georgetown, TX: The category of residential roofing is rather extensive. It includes inspections to assess wind and hail damage, roof repairs, chimney repairs and siding installations.
• Commercial Roofing Georgetown, TX: In Georgetown, most commercial roofs are low-slope or flat roofs. We are often asked to perform flat roof replacements. In addition, we are frequently asked to produce custom vents and roofing accessories in our metal fabrication facility.
• Roof Repair Georgetown, TX: Obviously, a roof that is allowing water to enter the building constitutes the need for an emergency repair. However, not everyone realizes that a damaged roof that could begin leaking at any moment should also be treated as an emergency.
• Metal Roof Installation Georgetown, TX: The beauty, variety and longevity of metal roofs have led to a surge in the popularity of metal roofing systems. However, these roofs can be tricky to install and require the services of a contractor who owns the proper equipment and who has experience in the installation of the particular system desired.
• Roofing Maintenance Plans Georgetown, TX: Maintenance plans are an economical way to ensure that your roof receives the preventive maintenance needed to maximize its life. Furthermore, the regular inspections included in the plans can give you up-to-date information on the roof’s condition to help you avoid unexpected expenses.
An award-winning company with a sterling reputation and superb references, Alpha Roofing is unsurpassed when it comes to delivering first-rate residential and commercial roofing work in Georgetown, TX at competitive prices. Our service offerings include the installation of asphalt shingles, metal roofing systems, flat roof systems, siding, skylights and attic insulation. We also offer roof repairs, maintenance programs, emergency roof repairs, metal fabrication, flashing installation and repair, chimney repairs and the removal of debris and moss. Our employees are roofing professionals who are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and superior workmanship. If you would like to request a free quote, you can either call (512) 777-1086 or use the online form to send us your information.