Little more than a century after Dallas was founded in 1841, the population had exceeded 425,000 people; by the time another 60 years had passed, more than 1.2 million people resided within the city limits of Dallas, TX. The population continues to increase annually, making Dallas one of the nation’s fastest-growing municipalities. Such explosive growth requires housing for the residents and commercial buildings for new and expanding businesses. At Alpha Roofing, we help people in Dallas make sure that the roofs covering their homes and businesses can keep them secure. We install asphalt shingles, commercial roofs, metal roofing systems, flat roofs, gutters, attic insulation, skylights and siding. We also offer an extensive range of repair services.
Dallas, TX – A Brief History
The modern history of Dallas began in 1841 with John Neely Bryan’s decision to establish a permanent settlement on the banks of the Trinity River near a natural ford. The city was officially incorporated 15 years later and quickly became an important stop on the stage lines.
Until the 1870s, the economy of Dallas remained primarily agricultural. In 1873, the main east-west and north-south railroad routes reached and intersected in the city, and by 1880, the population had more than tripled, exceeding 10,000 for the first time. Although the city remained an important center of trade for the region’s farmers and ranchers, the arrival of the railroads allowed a rapid increase in industrial growth. During the 20th century, Dallas became an important hub for the banking, manufacturing, insurance, oil, telecom, real estate, technology and health care industries.
With both its population and economy continuing to grow briskly, it appears that Dallas will remain a thriving city for many decades to come. Throughout its history, the city has shown its ability to endure adversity, embrace change and re-invent itself when needed.
Roofing Services in Dallas
Without a sound roof, any building and its contents are at risk. Structural components can be damaged, leading to costly repairs. Businesses could lose their inventory and important documents, while homeowners could lose cherished heirlooms or irreplaceable photographs. If you want to ensure that your structure has a roof that will provide proper protection, you may be in need of one or more of the following services offered by Alpha Roofing.
• Residential Roofing Dallas, TX: An aged roof may need a complete replacement, but there are many roofs that suffer hail and wind damage that can be repaired for much less money. If a few shingles have been blown off or cracked by hail, the flashing has been broken or there is evidence that a leak has developed, you might want to consider a prompt, professional repair. At Alpha, we handle roof repairs, install asphalt shingles, repair chimneys and install gutters and siding.
• Commercial Roofing Dallas, TX: The integrity of the roof on a commercial building is critical if you want to protect the building’s contents as well as the safety of customers, employees and tenants. Many commercial buildings in Dallas use modified bitumen systems for their flat roofs, but if these systems are installed incorrectly, they can fail quickly. Commercial buildings with sloping roofs often have complex lines, turrets or other architectural features that require a roofing company with the skills and facilities for metal fabrication. Whether you need custom panels, gutters, attic vents or special accessories, Alpha Roofing has the personnel and equipment to fabricate and install your custom metal features.
• Roof Repair Dallas, TX: If your roof is leaking or will potentially leak the next time it rains, you should consider it an emergency. Leaks may appear after a violent storm, but they are often the result of deterioration that has been occurring over several years. If shingles are missing, broken or have lost their granules, they need immediate repair. The same is true for commercial roofs with damaged membranes or failed seals. Treat these conditions as emergencies and call Alpha for help.
• Metal Roof Installation Dallas, TX: In recent years, metal roofs have become extremely popular for both residential and commercial buildings. Metal roofs are offered in numerous colors and styles, can last many decades, are virtually impervious to fire and require almost no maintenance. However, metal roofs must be installed correctly, and not every roofing company knows how to install the different types of metal roofs properly. At Alpha Roofing, our installers are highly experienced and skilled to ensure that your new metal roof will provide you with many years of attractive, durable protection.
• Roofing Maintenance Plans Dallas, TX: A maintenance plan is an excellent way to manage your budget while ensuring that your roof receives the preventive maintenance it needs. A typical maintenance plan includes unlimited roof inspections, the repair of up to 50 shingles per year and a spring tune-up to remove debris from the roof, trim tree branches that are encroaching on the roof line and, if needed, seal roof accessories.
The Industries We Serve in Dallas
There is virtually no industry in Dallas to which we cannot provide quality roofing services. Homeowners, apartment complexes, office buildings, warehouses, motels, nursing homes and retail stores are just a few of the types of customers we routinely serve.
Treat Yourself to the Alpha Difference
Alpha Roofing offers a full range of residential and commercial roofing services in Dallas, Tx, including roof, chimney and flashing repairs as well as the installation of metal roofs, asphalt shingles, modified bitumen systems, attic insulation, siding, gutters and skylights. Our employees are experienced roofing professionals with the expertise to handle even the toughest roofing jobs. If you need exceptional work at competitive rates, contact Alpha for a free quote by calling (512) 777-1086 or submitting the online form.